In order to participate in the fair you must join 4-H, FFA, or FCCLA and attend at least one meeting before January 1st.
All entrants in the Youth Division of the Robertson Couty Fair must be a member of a Robertson County FFA Chapter, Robertson County 4-H Club, or Robertson County FCCLA Chapter. These youth must be in good standing in their chapter or club, 4-H and FFA members must have attended at least one meeting between September 1st and January 1st of the current year.Art, Photography, and Needlework do not have to be a member of a youth organization.
Clinic and Tag in Date Information
- RCFA Entries are due by March 1st.
- Those exhibitors completing online entry do NOT have to come to one of the entry nights. Upon completion of online entry you should be emailed a receipt for your entry payment. Please keep this. Exhibitor arm bands (entry must total $20) will be given out by your FFA advisor, 4-H extension agent, FCCLA teacher, or by your creative arts superintendent. All other arm bands will be sold at the gate as usual. Entry nights will be Tuesday, February 25th at 5 pm in Hearne or Thursday, February 26th at 4 pm in Franklin or Bremond. If you need help with online entries or need access to a computer, please come to one of these nights.
- Hearne Tuesday, Feb. 25th 5-7 PM
- RCFA Go Texan Annex
- Franklin & Bremond Thursday, Feb. 27th 4-7 PM
- Bremond School Cafeteria
- FHS AG Shop
- Late entries accpeted from March 2nd - 7th for additional $50.00. Enteries after the March 7th date will not be accepted until the end of the project check in with a $250.00 entry late fee. Entry fee will be $25.00 per head for the market division.
RCFA Work Day
- Saturday, February 29th 9AM Fairgrounds
- If you are participating at the county fair, please plan to help get the grounds ready for the fair.
- HOG PEN ASSIGNMENTS - Saturday, February 29th after the work day is complete swine exhibitors will be allowed to choose their pen for the Hog Show.
Queen's Coronation - March 21st 6 PM at the Fireman's Hall
Copyright 2017 STCS Inc. All Rights Reserved