In order to participate in the fair you must join 4-H, FFA, or FCCLA and attend at least one meeting before January 1st.
All entrants in the Youth Division of the Roberston Couty Fair must be a member of a Robertson County FFA Chapter, Robertson County 4-H Club, or Robertson County FCCLA Chapter. These youth must be in good standing in their chapter or club, 4-H and FFA members must have attended at least one meeting between September 1st and January 1st of the current year.
Clinic and Tag in Date Information
- RCFA Entries are due by Thursda, March 1st. Forms are availabe on the website. Entry forms must be printed and turned in at one of the following dates and locations.
- Hearne Tuesday, Feb. 26th 5-7 PM
- RCFA Go Texan Annex
- Bremond Thursday, Feb. 28th 4-7 PM
- Bremond School Cafeteria
- Franklin Thursday, Feb. 28th 4-7 PM
- FHS AG Shop
- Late entries accpeted from March 2nd - 7th for additional $50.00. Enteries after the March 7th date will not be accepted until the end of the project check in with a $250.00 entry late fee. Entry fee will be $20.00 per head for the market division.
RCFA Work Day
- Saturday, March 2nd 9 AM Fairgrounds
- If you are showing at the county fair, please plan to help get the grounds ready for the fair.
- HOG PEN ASSIGNMENTS - Saturday, March 2nd after the work day is complete swine exhibitors will be allowed to choose their pen for the Hog Show.
Queen's Coronation - March 16th 6 PM at the Fireman's HallPoultry Clinic and Broiler Pickup
- Franklin ISD AG Facility (behind the AG Extension office)
- February 8th The county show broilers will arrive. You will be contacted when to pick them up.
RCFA Lamb and Goat Clinics
- Saturday, 23rd 10am at the Ag Extension Office
- Bring your rabbits to be tattooed.
- You should bring your lambs and goats to have their weight checked and practice with them.
- First year Exhibitors are REQUIRED to make 1 clinic.
- Jan 19th 8:00 AM RCFA Fair grounds
- Feb. 23rd 8:00 AM RCFA Fair grounds
Copyright 2017 STCS Inc. All Rights Reserved